In today’s fast paced and evolving world, the one constant is CHANGE and in this scenario the role of an educator and educational institution is also constantly evolving.
At St. Mark’s, we are conscious and sensitive to the challenges that this poses to the students of today and the stresses that they face to be successful in a demanding world.
We see our role more as a GUIDE to our students rather than a teacher with a focus on providing our students with the broadest horizon of experience and exposure and in that process allow them to THINK rather thank just REMEMBER.
Our approach to education is best summarized in the following words.
“Tell me and I forget, Teach me and I remember.
Involve me and I learn”.
- Benjamin Franklin
At St. Mark's
- We prepare & equip your child Holistically, to be successful in the modern world.
- Your child will learn to Understand, Think & Apply their knowledge.
- The focus will be on English to help your child face a global environment.
- Our education is Application Centric & NOT Data Centric.
- All learning is from a Real World perspective through activities.
- We are a No Home Work school, home is for application of learning.